Latest News and Events
義學國中 Yi Shiue - Bowen Exchange Programme
Bowen warmly welcome both staff and students of Taiwan 義學國中 Yi Shiue Junior High who will be visiting Bowen from the 22nd to 25th of Jan. During this immersion programme,Yi Shiue students will be joining our Secondary 3 Bowen buddies for lessons. Through this exchange, we aim to create lasting connection and promote cross-cultural understanding. We look forward to fostering a vibrant and enriching learning experience for all.
GCE ‘O’ Level Results Release & Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE)
The GCE ‘O’ level results was released in the School Hall on Thursday, 11 Jan 2024 at 2pm
Students may find the key information Slides
2023 GCE O Level Results Info Slides >>>
Eligible students can apply online for admissions into junior colleges (JCs), Millennia Institute (MI), polytechnics, and Institute of Technical Education (ITE). Learn about the process, how to prepare and apply at MOE Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE)
- Please note JAE application will be from 4.00pm on Thu 11 Jan to 4.00pm on Tue 16 Jan.
Alternatively, students may choose to come to school for assistance for JAE application at the following time/venue
- 12 Jan, 9am-4pm @ ICT Service Desk
- 15 Jan, 9am-4pm @ School Library
- 16 Jan, 9am-3pm @ School Library
Mother Tongue Elective Programmes
The Mother-Tongue Language Elective Programme was introduced by the Ministry of Education to nurture promising students to attain a high level of language proficiency in respective Mother Tongue to develop academically able students to become effectively bilingual.
Find out more about these programmes here
For 2023 4NA students who are receiving their O level results,
- Applications for PFP will be from 2.00pm on Thu 11 Jan to 4.00pm on Tue 16 Jan.
- Applications for DPP will be from 12.00am on Thu 11 Jan to 11.59pm on Tue 16 Jan.
Online Purchase of 2024 Textbooks and Uniforms
To facilitate a safe and smooth customer experience, the sale of 2024 textbooks and uniforms will be conducted online.
Please access the supplier’s website to:
- Order textbooks / uniforms and make payment through e-payment modes.
- Choose to self-collect the books / uniforms at the Bookshop at the chosen date / time. Self-Collection at school starts from Mon, 20 Nov 2023 (please refer to stipulated dates given on website).
- Or, get the items delivered to your house at a cost. Indicate date and time as per the Vendor’s website.
Please note: the Bookshop & Uniform Supplier at school will not be able to serve walk-in customers who have not placed online orders beforehand. This is to provide them time to pre-pack the orders.
Please create a user account2024 Sec 2 to Sec 4 Textbook Purchase Guide using your own choice of email address and password (there is no preset user ID or Password).
Please refer to the information below.
Textbooks & School Uniforms
Pacific Bookstores Pte Ltd
Tue, 14 Nov 2023
Self-collection at School / Home Delivery
Starting on Mon, 20 Nov 2023 (Refer to stipulated dates given on website)
Home Delivery Charge
$14.60 per delivery (parents are allowed to combine up to 2 orders)
Payment mode for online purchase
VISA / MASTER / Debit Cards / PayNow / NTUC BTS and CDAC e-voucher
Payment mode for on-site purchase
Cash / PayNow / NTUC BTS and CDAC e-voucher
Application for MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (MOE FAS) 2024
· Students who are applying or have applied for MOE FAS for 2024 should not purchase textbooks or uniforms before they are informed of the outcome of their FAS application.
· If you order Textbooks / Uniforms and make payment before your FAS application is approved, we will be unable to refund you even if the FAS application is approved.
· The General Office (GO) will contact you to collect the ‘Approval of FAS for 2024 Letter’ i.e do not come to school until you are contacted by GO. The letter will have details of the collection of textbooks and uniforms.
For students who are coming back to school in Nov / Dec for CCA, school organized activities or to collect their textbooks / uniforms, they must be in school attire with proper shoes.
The following 2024 Purchase Guide and Booklist are available for download in the links below