Latest News and Events
The Bowen Experience [OPEN HOUSE 18 Nov]
Online Purchase of 2024 Textbooks and Uniforms for Sec 2, 3 and 4 students
To facilitate a safe and smooth customer experience, the sale of 2024 textbooks and uniforms will be conducted online.
The supplier’s website for ordering the textbooks and uniforms will begin taking orders **from Tue, 14 Nov 2023.**
Please access the supplier’s website to:
- Order textbooks / uniforms and make payment through e-payment modes.
- Choose to self-collect the books / uniforms at the Bookshop at the chosen date / time. Self-Collection at school starts from Mon, 20 Nov 2023 (please refer to stipulated dates given on website).
- Or, get the items delivered to your house at a cost. Indicate date and time as per the Vendor’s website.
Please note: the Bookshop & Uniform Supplier at school will not be able to serve walk-in customers who have not placed online orders beforehand. This is to provide them time to pre-pack the orders.
Please create a user account2024 Sec 2 to Sec 4 Textbook Purchase Guide using your own choice of email address and password (there is no preset user ID or Password).
Please refer to the information below.
Textbooks & School Uniforms
Pacific Bookstores Pte Ltd
Tue, 14 Nov 2023
Self-collection at School / Home Delivery
Starting on Mon, 20 Nov 2023 (Refer to stipulated dates given on website)
Home Delivery Charge
$14.60 per delivery (parents are allowed to combine up to 2 orders)
Payment mode for online purchase
VISA / MASTER / Debit Cards / PayNow / NTUC BTS and CDAC e-voucher
Payment mode for on-site purchase
Cash / PayNow / NTUC BTS and CDAC e-voucher
Application for MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (MOE FAS) 2024
· Students who are applying or have applied for MOE FAS for 2024 should not purchase textbooks or uniforms before they are informed of the outcome of their FAS application.
· If you order Textbooks / Uniforms and make payment before your FAS application is approved, we will be unable to refund you even if the FAS application is approved.
· The General Office (GO) will contact you to collect the ‘Approval of FAS for 2024 Letter’ i.e do not come to school until you are contacted by GO. The letter will have details of the collection of textbooks and uniforms.
For students who are coming back to school in Nov / Dec for CCA, school organized activities or to collect their textbooks / uniforms, they must be in school attire with proper shoes.
The following 2024 Purchase Guide and Booklist are available for download in the links below
2023 SINGAPORE/CAMBRIDGE GCE O Level Examination Schedule
Please click on the links to view the GCE O Level Examination schedule
- 2023 GCE O Level Examination Timetable
Direct School Admission (DSA) to Bowen in 2024
Bowen welcomes students who are currently in Primary 6 (or the equivalent) to apply under DSA for entry to Sec 1 in Bowen in 2024. We offer DSA for both Boys and Girls and strongly encourage those with outstanding talents in the following areas to apply for admission:
DSA (Entrepreneurship & Innovation / Leadership & Uniformed Groups)
- Community Youth Leadership
DSA (Performing Arts / Sports and Games)
- Marching Band
FIND OUT MORE HERE >>